First Visit with Southern Oral & Facial Surgery
Oral Surgeon New Iberia & Lake Charles LA
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, surgery can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your surgical referral slip and any x-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
A pre-operative consultation and physical examination is mandatory for patients undergoing IV anesthesia for surgery. Please have nothing to eat or drink eight hours prior to your surgery. You will also need an adult to wait for you during surgery, and drive you home afterwards.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (ie, diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (ie, heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
If your dentist or physician has taken recent x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
New to Our Office?
- Learn More about Dr. Boudreaux
- Schedule An Appointment Online
- New Patient Registration Forms
- Dental Insurance Information
- Payment Options
- Get Directions to Our Office
Call New Iberia Phone Number 337-560-0131 today with any questions or to schedule your consultation with Dr. Boudreaux!