Meet Dr. Donald Boudreaux, Jr.
Oral Surgeon in New Iberia, LA
Dr. Donald Boudreaux, Jr. grew up in his hometown of New Iberia. He graduated from New Iberia Senior High School in 1993. He then attended Louisiana State University and upon completion of his undergraduate degree, relocated to New Orleans to pursue a dental degree. He attended dental school at Louisiana State University, where he graduated towards the top of his class.
Following dental school, he attended the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center to start his medical and residency training. Upon completion of his medical and anesthesia training, an intense year of general surgery at Parkland Memorial Hospital was started.
Ready To Schedule An Appointment?
Dr. Boudreaux is an experienced oral surgeon who’s dedicated to providing personalized patient care. Contact us today for dental implant placement, wisdom teeth removal, jaw surgery, and more!
Residency training in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Parkland Memorial Hospital spanned a total of four years and was completed by Dr. Boudreaux in June, 2006. Residency training spanned all aspects of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and included training in facial trauma, cosmetic surgery, anesthesia, corrective jaw surgery, dental implant surgery, as well as dental surgery. By undergoing this extensive training, it provided Dr. Boudreaux with the scope of knowledge to treat all issues relating to the oral cavity and the face.
Dr. Boudreaux travels routinely to continuing education conferences in order to stay abreast of the latest technologies and treatments in the specialty. Continued training in such areas as implant dentistry helps ensure the best care for his patients.
When not at work, Dr. Boudreaux spends time with his wife, Melissa, and his sons Brooks and Bishop. His hobbies include golf, tennis, and spending time in the gym in order to stay physically fit.
- Louisiana State Board of Dental Examiners
- Diplomate of American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
“The Use of Platelet Rich Plasma in Canine Mandibular Defects”
- Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
“In Office Protocol for Management of the Anticoagulated Patient”
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Parkland Memorial Hospital – “Diagnosis & Repair of Traumatic Parotid Ductal Injuries”
- John Peter Smith Hospital – “Mandibular Augmentation Using Alloplastic Materials”
- Parkland Memorial Hospital – “Diagnosis and Management of the Odontogenic Keratocyst”
- Parkland Memorial Hospital – “Surgical Considerations When Placing Zygomatic Implants”
- Parkland Memorial Hospital – “Management of Chronic TMJ Subluxation”
- Parkland Memorial Hospital – “Hemostasis Control During OMS Procedures”
- “Implants & Digital Dentistry – CAD/CAM Design For Encode Abutments”
|Diplomate of American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons||2008 — present|
|American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||2006 — present|
|American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons||2006 — present|
|Louisiana Dental Association||2006 — present|
|American Dental Association||2006 — present|
|Acadiana District Dental Association||2006 — present
Vice President 2009
New to Our Office?
- Schedule An Appointment Online
- New Patient Registration Forms
- Dental Insurance Information
- Payment Options
- Get Directions to Our Office
Call New Iberia Office Phone Number 337-560-0131 today with any questions or to schedule your consultation with Dr. Boudreaux!
Southern Oral & Facial Surgery
After completely waking from the anesthesia, I felt no pain. I expected some suffering , but was amazed that after taking the packing out, there was no pain. The call from the doctor himself showed his concern and professionalism. He rates an A+ in my book.
- Edna Boutte
Everyone was so friendly and helpful! They are well organized and work together so well
- Dena L
Great experience..staff was very professional and courtesy. Dr. Boudreaux did a follow up call to check on patient and answer any questions I may have had.
- Stephanie M
My experience with this office was amazing.The staff was very friendly.Dr.Boudreax was very nice and he checked on me.I would definitely come back.
- Roosevelt B
It was fast and over in a short amount of time
- Belva S